BBQSquirrel's Blog

My online poker adventures

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Most memorable hands from 2007

10 hands from NL100 full ring

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/291498 QTh River didn't change anything. But it looked so sick.
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/307741 33 I put him on a flush draw. I was dead wrong. But I won.
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/306431 77 LOL in 5-way pot
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/305863 64h Excellent extraction against skeptical opponent
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/305322 T9d Chaser got what he deserved
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/319419 T8h Reraising a trapper preflop, good turn
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/309403 72 Big blind special against idiot
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/290724 QQ Tight opponent decided to play trash at the wrong time.
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/291498 JJ Reraised pot LOL
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/288064 44 Well planned delayed bluff

10 hands from NL100 6-max
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/342179 66 Excellent bluff countering his turn pot-control/river value-bet line
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/344094 85d Timely preflop deception got me a stack from a solid ABC opponent
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/309011 77 Very sick set-up, I needed a suckout and got it
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/346284 KQh Cool pot with quads
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/346580 75h Can't fold on sexy turn
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/348505 AKh LOLOL
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/345331 AKd Good flop
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/342180 65s Didn't think villain was thrilled
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/347768 TT I managed to get my opponent's 150BB stack in this unraised pot
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/342191 AQd Lletting my opponent hang himself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home