BBQSquirrel's Blog

My online poker adventures

Friday, December 28, 2007

Bankroll approaching 20k

Two 6max sessions
Afternoon 1178 hands 18/12 +$387.05 +16.43 PTBB/100
Night 1910 hands 19/13 -$10.10 -0.26 PTBB/100
Overall 'roll 196xx

Afternoon session. Started out like crap and then took off. Hands:
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/346278 AQs missed flop reraised pot, "WTF I don't care" call
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/346281 A9h Even though villain only had $35ish behind would check-call turn be the superior line?
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/346277 A5d Trying to represent AK myself. I thought villain would fold his strong underpairs on the turn for sure. But then he might not have called flop with those hands at first place.
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/346283 66 Got a stack back soon after the A5d disaster. Don't think villain would have stacked off without seeing that hand.
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/346284 KQh Everything worked out so beautifully
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/346282 87h I had no idea what SB had. But I was sure SB was steaming trying to get to button who sucked out on him earlier. And that I've the nuts if I can beat AA in a raised pot.

Evening. A bit of everything. Played well at times, but good results were negated by some boneheaded plays which happened too frequently tonight. Hands are highly entertaining:

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/346578 87 Meh time to defend blinds; at least I improved from a trailing to a racing situation
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/346580 75h Raised AI on sexy turn, can't fold. Wow.
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/346572 AK Villain was sick of all the preflop raising
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/346582 JT Not my proudest moment -- 1st level thinking being my downfall. The moment I saw the flop against this loose player I decided I will try to go all-in no matter what.
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/346583 KK Hideous flop call by donkey
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/346584 AQ gg me
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/346587 AJ Sick value bet
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/346586 A2d Kind of like the A5d hand in the afternoon -- trying to represent what my opponent actually had. But here I had a few real outs.
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/346585 55 Totally butchered this
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/346588 AK Cluuuuuuuuuuuuuuub
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/346590 AA Against a limp-reraiser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home