2 Sessions + Random Pics
I ran into a lot of trap-happy opponents who like to cold-call preflop raises with big Aces and big pairs. As a result I modified my preflop strategy -- I raised way many more suited connectors/suited crap and way fewer big offsuit cards AQ/AJ/KQ.
I ended up overdoing things -- playing way too many hands -- notice high "Voluntarily put $ into pot" (VP$IP), finding people paying back at my preflop raises, putting myself on tilt, ended up losing a stack with a reckless bluff. Fortunately I was able to stop the bleeding there. I calmed down, tightened up, played some solid poker and got back into the green with a huge cooler against a regular that I respect.
Saturday night I played much tighter than I usually do. The money trend followed a similar course as previous night.
Friday Hands
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/309004 84c A nice little pot and a LOL
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/307737 KQ grrr
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/307738 K4c Scary action, but it turned out to be truly a BB special
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/307740 33 Destroying a nit
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/307739 53d Trying to make a play on the same nit. Instead I shipped it all back and then some.
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/307741 33 LOL best hand of the night. I think we put each other on a flush draw.
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/307744 99 $. On the other hand, from villain's point of view is bottom set foldable given the action? I guess not against a fishie like me......
Saturday night hands
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/308298 QQ Please kill me
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/308299 52c Well done putting $60+ into the pot while drawing dead
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/308300 JJ How come everybody traps these days?
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/308303 99 Easy fold given the action. I was just wondering whether I should continue-bet that 5-way flop at all.
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/308296 33 Candidate for buddy list?
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/308297 T4s Thank you Pokerstars for punishing these stupid trapping nits
Random pics
My slick new iPod. I'm loving it.
Autumn tree
Fallen leaves
Street view
(Hot) beer to be disposed of
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home