BBQSquirrel's Blog

My online poker adventures

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A satisfactory session, money-wise, that saw me crack 10k for a moment. Didn't stay because I was a donkey



Bluffs
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/290712 99 Didn't think opponent liked those middle cards out there
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/291500 97s Representing the flush amidst other made hands vs a flopturnriver.com regular

LOL
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/290724 QQ Limping for set value. Opponent was quite tight, 16/9, and therefore I was surprised he played that hand
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/291498 JJ Reraised pot against a regular, good flop.
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/291499 TT Can't really play it wrong

Misplays
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/291501 AK against a familiar nitty nit. Where was the displine that I showed a few days ago?
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/291505 AA Didn't stay over 10k because of this. Too embarrassed, at first, to post this as a public hand
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/291506 QQ Even though it was a bad beat I probably misplayed it on the flop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home