March to 10k. Not There yet
Big wins are still here. On the flip side I stacked off too much esp. during the night session
Hands
Sunday pm
Good fold(?)
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/290899 KQh I wanna call so bad, but opponent bet flop multiway and continued aggression, so I really can't see what I beat
Big bluff (an unsuccessful one)
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/290060 44 better chance of a successful bluff would be 1) bet-3bet AI on flop or 2) c/r flop and AI on turn. By the time he bet so large on turn I should have told myself to pack it in.
Bad beat
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/290056 33 My 87% flop equity translated into a broken heart and mild tilt
LOL Hands
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/290052 K3s Soon after that 33 hand -- this is how to transfer your tilt to you opponent.
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/290053 32d ROFLMAO
Sunday evening
Big pots
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/290236 AT good river allows me to get the most -- otherwise I would have flat-called
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/290906 Q9s Yes Pokerstars make my day
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/290908 QQ worked out at the end, but during the hand I was worrying about a lot of stuff
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/290909 QQ outlasting the drawer
~Barf~
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/290914 J9d ROFL for my opponent I guess
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/290915 A9h Please somebody tell me aloud "There's no fold equity"
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/290916 KQ Stacking off with one pair, although I wasn't too displeased
LOL Hands
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/290913 86s raised pot pretty good flop
http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/290165 84c Ship Ship
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home