BBQSquirrel's Blog

My online poker adventures

Friday, June 29, 2007

On megatilt Friday, down 8 buy-ins

Just realizing that I was at the table with a bunch of laggy players, floaters and sponges was enough to send me on a chip-spewing suicide tilt, with the losses snow-balling over time:

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/218555 QQ vs AA for a net loss of 1.5 BI.

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/218556 Early on. I thought opponent would lay down an overpair for sure. I was probably right, coz opponent requested time before calling AI on the turn.

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/218557 Going broke with a pair of sixes.

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/218558 A costly bluff with 33 unimproved.

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/218559 T8 suited, AI with TP. Pwned.

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/218560 TP against top set on the flop. Improving to 2 pairs on the turn was enough for me to hang myself.

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/218561 I tried this preflop limp-reraise move a lot with a variety of strong hands, in order to counter opponents' aggressive prerflop raises. Didn't work here, however.

I did have my share of glorious moments:

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/218566 I hit my 2-outer to destack my deep opponent.

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/218567 AA vs. AK, preflop all-in.

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/218568 Aces up vs. TPTK.

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/218569 Flopped house got paid fully. I guess opponent called flop only because of my atrocious image.

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/218570 Flopped set turned quads. I'm really gald to get even with this opponent. On the other hand I'm not sure I took the best line (opponent will likely check behind on river with TP only).

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/218571 TP no kicker, turned trips. I don't think this hand warranted a raise on any street since it only beat a bluff (sure enough that was the case).

3 sexy hands that I played on Friday afternoon:

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/215834 When an overpair gets called down unimproved, it usually only beats a bluff. Which is exactly what happened here.

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/215833 A (nut) backdoor flush.

http://www.liquidpoker.net/h/215832 This donkey screwed up his set big time -- but poker Gods had other plans for us. Can't complain about getting it in with the best of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home