Monday Mar 12 early morning -- this was an insane session that saw me won $140+ over 490+ hands, for a win rate of 61 PTBB per 100 hands!
http://www.pokerhand.org/?897965
My BB special became no so special by the river. What a brutal bad beat.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?897966
Dealing with a donkey, part I. Here I was undersetted for a full buy-in.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?897967
Dealing with a donkey, part II. I didn't have too much respect for this opponent, and I wanted to recover my loss from the set vs set hand, therefore I decided to shove with my TPTK. Turns out I needed some help to suck him out for a huge pot.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?897971
Dealing with a donkey, part III. Finally a legitimate win. Pokerchampn paid off my BB special trip 2s with TP no kicker.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?897973
I don't know whether this is "bluffing with the best hand". Regardless, I'm pretty sure opponent didn't like the board with what I thought was a TP type hand, so I pounced on the bluffing opportunity and scooped up a decent pot.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?897970
AA, preflop all-in against 2 donkeys, one of them had a real hand, but my rockets held up.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?897969
When I flopped a combo draw I would hope to push it against just an overpair, but here I ran into a set again. However I turned the straight flush to send my opponent home dejected.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?897968
Set vs TPTK. My huge stack opponent doubled me up in this unraised pot, and I don't mind it a little bit.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home